Name: Domer Rafael
1. Where are you from?
Born and Raised in Winnipeg
2. Where do you currently work?
The Manitoba Club (Food and Beverage Manager)
3. How long have you been Bartending?
Almost 20 years
4. At what moment in your life did you decide to become a professional bartender?
I am manager by trade but have always been a bartender at heart.
5. What is your favorite cocktail? Why?
The Old Fashioned. Simple, Boozy and it’s the « Classic Cocktail ».
6. What is the cocktail you despise most? Why?
The Paralyzer… I don’t like Milk
7. What is your go-to/favorite ingredient?
Not so much an ingredient, but I love using liquid nitrogen.
8. Which alcohol do you take as a shot?
9. What is your favorite cocktail bar in the city?
Forth or Albert Street Cocktail co.
10. Do you have a funny bar story to tell us?
There are too many!
11. What is the most ridiculous cocktail request you had?
A vegan Ceasar
12. As a MADE WITH LOVE Ambassador, what is your biggest challenge this year?
Predicting the winner. The competitors this year are the best of the best in the city!