Dylan Robert Williams – Westin Bayshore
Vancouver – Public’s Choice Winner
– Fun facts about MADE WITH LOVE National Finalists –
1. How long have you been a bartender and how did you get into bartending?
Nine years, it seemed fun and the historical history of the profession seemed exciting.
2. What turns you on about bartending, what are the new trends that are exciting you?
Being able to take someone to a place and time with the look, taste, and smell of a cocktail. Terroir-driven spirits, minimal waste & VR
3. What are some of your favorite ingredients to work with?
Native plants, vintage spirits and resurrected forgotten ingredients.
4. Which bartenders have been inspirations for you?
Chris Enns, Kaitlyn Stewart, Jerry Thomas, William H Schmidt
5. What is the most ridiculous cocktail request you ever had?
A free cocktail because they know “X”
6. If you had to describe your bartending style using a style of music in comparison, what would it be?
7. We ask you to create a cocktail called MADE WITH LOVE, what’s in it?
A Hanky Panky with Mia Amaro which is an Aphrodisiac Amaro
8. You have the choice to invite anybody you wish to sit at your bar, (fictional, dead or alive) who would it be?
9. Which cocktail would you serve to your lover? French 75
And which one would you serve to your ex? Mother In Law
10. What got you into MADE WITH LOVE and how do you feel about the National Finals?
The fun of it & VERY EXCITED