Name: Daniel O’Hearn
Venue: Reflections @ Rosewood Hotel Georgia
1. If you had to describe your bartending style using a style of music in comparison, what would it be?
Freestyle Rap because it’s unpredictable, experimental, and sometimes questionable. I like making surprise drinks for guests, trying to make them something they will remember, something new to them and /or something unique. I will TRY to get a laugh out my guests…often at my own expense. Lastly, because I tend to ask myself: seriously…what am I even doing right now?
2. We ask you to create a cocktail called MADE WITH LOVE, what’s in it?
Rose & Chocolate Liqueur, with a dash of my own bottled tears of joy (because I bottle my emotions).
3. Beside bartending, do you practice another art form / do you have another passion?
I’m pretty ok at karaoke. Also, I enjoy biking, skiing, cooking and anything funny.
4. You have the choice to invite anybody you wish to sit at your bar, (fictional, dead or alive) who would it be?
Bob Ross from the joy of painting so he can keep me calm on a busy night.
5. Which cocktail would you serve to your lover? And which one would you serve to your ex?
For my lover: Step1) First, find a lover
For my ex: See step 1 + 10 dashes of fire water