– Nishan Nepulongoda (BLOWFISH RESTAURANT)
– Gavin MacMillan (BARTENDERONE)
– Scott McMaster(COLBORNE LANE)
– Wes Galloway (BLACK BEANS STEAKHOUSE AND LOUNGE)
– Rob Montgomery (MILLER TAVERN)
– Robin James Wynne (FYNN’S OF TEMPLE BAR)
– Adrian Stein (SOPRA UPPER LOUNGE)
– Ryan Desjardins (THE MOVERS’N’SHAKERS)
– Michelle Tham (INDEPENDANT MIXOLOGIST)
Plus two special guests from previous MadeWithLove editions:
– Brynley Leach (ROSALIE RESTAURANT-BAR) MONTREAL
– Fanny Gauthier- Horel (ATELIERS & SAVEURS) MONTREAL
MadeWithLove Mixology. Your annual chance to taste the creations of the top mixologists in the city, brought together at the same event for one night. After the tasting, you will act as judges and vote for your favorite mixologist by handing him your “dogtag” necklace.
Amazing spot + Cocktails + Food + DJ + The best mixologists
The next MadeWithLove event is scheduled on March 7th, at Dolce Social Ballroom, as of 6pm.
Judges package (50$): includes the entrance, 10 tastings, finger food, a right to vote.
Tourism package (20$) includes the entrance, 2 tastings, finger food.
***Coupons for extra tastings available on site***
PUBLIC CHOICE: The winner of the public choice will fly to the Manhattan Cocktail Classic 2011 festival. The prize includes the flight, hotel, ticket for the opening gala and a place in the canadian MadeWithLove team at the last night’s exclusive party: the «Great Cocktailian Charity Challenge»!!!
JUDGES PANEL: The Judges’ panel will give a score based on different criteria (cocktail originality, cocktail presentation, cocktail taste). The winner of the judges panel will fly to Vancouver for Tales of the Cocktail
MANNY VIDES (winner of Made With Love Montreal 2010)
GRAHAM DUNCAN (Journalist Drink Up Now Magazine)
MICHAEL DELEVANTE (master distiller from Appleton)
KEVIN BRAUCH (aka as Thirsty Traveller)
Thanks to our partners who make the production of this unique event possible:
Appleton Estate Jamaica Rum;
The Manhattan Cocktail Classic
Tales of the Cocktail on Tour in Vancouver
Les vergers Boirons Purée de fruits;
Justin Nagy Réalisateur/ Vidéographe;
Thanh Huynh Photographe;
Sam Dalcourt Mixology Consultant
And good luck to all competitors!