1. Where are you from?
2. Where do you currently work?
3. How long have you been in the industry?
10 Years, working bars, restaurants and hotels.
4. If you could work with any other Bartender in the world for one night who would it be?
5. If you could visit any restaurant/bar in the world where would it be?
Savoy, American Bar
6. Who is your mentor, if you have one?
My mum J
7. Why do you feel MADE WITH LOVE, as a cocktail competition, is important for the Industry in
Community, support, networking and friendship.
8. What is the skill you look for in a competitor when you are judging?
Drink must be delicious, complex, original, and a touch progressive, with a clever theme/inspiration.
9. What’s the most frequent error competitors do in a competition?
Not reading the rules and score sheet thoroughly.
10. What’s the biggest challenge a judge has?
11. What is the most precious advice you could give to a competitor?
Read the rules and scoring sheet inside out, and design the drink and concept to score as much
points as possible.