Name: Chelsea Rose Schulte
Venue: Pacific Yacht charters
1. Where are you from?
2. How long have you been a bartender and how did you get into bartending?
7 years in London England in a bitters pub.
3. Where/when was your first gig? How many bartending jobs have you had?
The ship and shovel, London ENG. Lost count
4. How did you get involved with your venue?
Interest in managing a bar program for events.
5. What kind of cocktails do you serve at your bar/restaurant? What cocktails are your favorites?
Everything from classics to signature cocktails. Favorites are the Last Word and a Black Manhattan
6. What turns you on about bartending, what are the new trends that are exciting you?
The never ending creative aspects I love shrubs and sherry cocktails.
7. What’s your cocktail-making style? What are some of your favorite cocktails to make?
I take a seasonal and fresh aspect to cocktails, I love using fruits and herbs and take bar chef approach to creating cocktails
8. What spirit is sexiest to you? Why?
Pisco, it’s unique and mysterious.
9. What do you drink as a shot?
10. What are some of your favorite ingredients to work with?
Sherry’s, different kinds of citrus and herbs.
11. Which bartenders have been inspirations for you?
12. If you could work in any bar in the world for one night where would it be?
13. Where do you head on your night off?
14. What’s your favorite cocktail to order at a bar?
Bijou or the bartenders signature drink.
15. Do you have a funny bar story to tell us?
The industry is a funny story.
16. What is the most ridiculous cocktail request you had?
17. What got you into MADE WITH LOVE and how do you feel about the National Finals?
Guy forced me. Looking forward to meeting new Canadian bartenders and exploring Montreal.